Share USB Content with a PC
Share files on your home network by connecting a USB storage device (flash drive or external hard drive) to the Router.
All users connected to the primary wireless network will be able to see, add, modify and delete files on the attached device. Users on the guest wireless network wonʼt have access to the device.
1. Plug the USB storage device into the Router.
2. To find the name of your shared network open your web browser.
3. Type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard to access the routerʼs settings.
4. When you have Signed in (see the Topic “Log into the Router Management Interface”), click Content Sharing.
5. Make a note of or highlight and copy (Ctrl+C) of the Samba name, E.g copy TG589vac_Share v2.
6. On the computer desktop, click the Start button.
7. Click Documents.
8. Click on the address bar.
9. Delete the current text and enter \\TG589vac_Share v2 or paste (Ctrl+V) from the copied Samba name (see Step 5).
10. Click the Go icon or press Enter on your keyboard.
11. Click on the USB device to access the files.