Manage Safe Internet Sites
1. On the Windows PC where the Internet Security Suite is installed, open a web browser.
2. In the address bar type http://sse.netintelligence.com and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
3. Enter your Username you can find this on the Wireless Settings card under Internet Security Suite — Username.
4. Enter your Password you can find this on the Wireless Settings card under Internet Security Suite — Password.
5. Click Login — click here.
6. To create and manage a list of safe sites from the internet, click Safe Internet.
7. Enter the name of the website you wish to add to the users Safe Internet List.
If you would like to view the site, click Check?.
8. To save this site in your Safe Internet List, click the Add this website to Safe Internet list? button.
9. To remove any site from this list select the relevant checkbox and click Delete.