Manage Internet Time Controls
1. On the Windows PC where the Internet Security Suite is installed, open a web browser.
2. In the address bar type http://sse.netintelligence.com and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
3. Enter your Username you can find this on the Wireless Settings card under Internet Security Suite — Username.
4. Enter your Password you can find this on the Wireless Settings card under Internet Security Suite — Password.
5. Click Login — click here.
6. To control the times a user can access the internet click Time Controls.
7. Click any of the time and day slots you wish the internet to be disabled for.
Access will be disabled for any slot coloured red.
8. Scroll to and click Save changes.
9. Click OK.