Manage Internet Site and Content Controls
1. On the Windows PC where the Internet Security Suite is installed, open a web browser.
2. In the address bar type http://sse.netintelligence.com and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
3. Enter your Username you can find this on the Wireless Settings card under Internet Security Suite — Username.
4. Enter your Password you can find this on the Wireless Settings card under Internet Security Suite — Password.
5. Click Login — click here.
6. To manage the types of sites you can access/ block, click Managed Internet.
7. Click any of the checkboxes in the list to prevent users from accessing this type of site.
8. Click Save Changes.
9. Click OK.
10. To choose specific sites to allow or block access to, enter the website address into the text area. E.g click Allow website.
11. To remove any site from this list select the relevant checkbox and click Delete.