Install the Netintelligence Security Suite
The Internet Security Suite is designed to work with Microsoft Windows and can be installed on up to 3 PCʼs.
1. Open a web browser.
2. Type http://sse.netintelligence.com into the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Enter your Username you can find this on the Wireless Settings card under Internet Security Suite — Username.
4. Enter your Password you can find this on the Wireless Settings card under Internet Security Suite — Password.
5. Click Login — click here.
6. You will need to install the Client Software before setting any controls or features. To download the software click, Click here to download and install the Netintelligence Client button.
7. Click Install Netintelligence on a new machine click here.
8. Click Download Netintelligence click here.
9. To install the software, locate the downloaded file and double click it to begin the set up.
10. The installation wizard will open, click Next.
11. Choose a destination to install to and click Next.
12. Enter your Username into the Username text area.
13. Enter your Password into the Password text area.
14. Click Next.
15. Click Next.
16. Click Finish.
17. Your computer will need to restart to complete the installation, click OK.
18. When the computer restarts open a web browser.
19. In the address bar type http://sse.netintelligence.com and press Enter on the keyboard.
20. To login enter your username into the Username text area.
21. Enter your password into the Password text area.
22. Click Login — click here.
23. You will now be logged in to the Netintelligence Security Suite.