Factory Reset Router (reset button)
Resetting your router to its original factory settings might be necessary when your router does not appear to be working properly. Resetting the router will erase all personalized settings.
1. Turn off the power to your router by pressing the Power button.
2. Turn the power back on to your router by pressing the Power button.
3. Wait for the router to power on and the boot sequence to complete in full. This will be indicated by either a red or green Status light.
4. Once the boot sequence has finished, insert a straightened paper clip in to the Reset hole on your router.
5. Hold the paper clip in the Reset Hole for 10 seconds.
6. The factory reset of your router will begin, remove the paper clip.