Connect a Windows Phone (Wi-Fi)
1. Make sure that your Router is connected to a power supply and that Wireless light is on (2.4 GHz and/or 5 GHz).
2. On the phone you wish to connect, scroll to and touch All apps.
3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
4. Touch Network & wireless.
5. Touch WiFi.
6. Turn the Wi-Fi ON.
7. Select the wireless network you wish to join. E.g. SSE Broadband XXXXXX.
The wireless network details for your router can be located on the Wireless Settings card supplied in the box or on the underside of the Router.
8. Enter the Wireless Key for this account and touch Done.
The Wireless Key (password) can be located on the Wireless Settings card supplied in the box or on the underside of the Router. Ensure that when entering the Wireless Key you use capital letters (CAPS lock on).
9. You will now be connected to the Wi-Fi network.