Next stepPrevious step
Using Port Forwarding
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard to access the modem's settings.
- 3. When you have Signed in (see the Topic "How to log in to my TG589vac Wi-Fi Router"), click WAN Services.
- 4. Click Add new port mapping.
- 5. In the Name text field enter a name for your new port. E.g. MYIPCAM.The name can be anything you like, for this example we have chosen to use an IP Web Camera, so have used the name MYIPCAM.
- 6. Choose a Protocol type from the dropdown menu, e.g. TCP/UDP.If you are unsure which protocol is needed choose the TCP/UDP option to cover any requirements.
- 7. In the WAN Port field enter a listening port number E.g. 80.
- 8. In the LAN Port field enter a port number E.g. 80.
- 9. Click the Add port forwarding button to save these details.