Next stepPrevious step
Managing Safe Sites on the Netintelligence Security Suite.
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. In the address bar type http://sse.netintelligence.com and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- 3. Enter your username into the Username text area.
- 4. Enter your password into the Password text area.
- 5. Click Login — click here.
- 6. To create and manage a list of safe sites from the internet, click Safe Internet.
- 7. Enter the name of the website you wish to add to the users Safe Internet List.If you would like to view the site, click Check?.
- 8. To save this site in your Safe Internet List, click the Add this website to Safe Internet list? button.
- 9. To remove any site from this list select the relevant checkbox and click Delete.