Next stepPrevious step
How to reset my TG589vac Wi-Fi Router from the Admin interface
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Resetting your modem to its original factory settings might be necessary when your modem does not appear to be working properly. Resetting the modem will erase all personalized settings.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard to access the modem's settings.
- 3. When you have Signed in (see the Topic "How to log in to my TG589vac Wi-Fi Router"), click Gateway.
- 4. Click the Reset button next to Factory Defaults.
- 5. If prompted, click OK.
- 6. Your modem will now reset to the factory defaults.