How to reset my TG589vac Wi-Fi Router
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Resetting your modem to its original factory settings might be necessary when your modem does not appear to be working properly. Resetting the modem will erase all personalized settings.
- 1. Turn off the power to your modem by pressing the Power button.
Turn the power back on to your router by pressing the Power button.
Wait for the router to power on and the boot sequence to complete in full. This will be indicated by either a red or green Status light.
- 4. Once the boot sequence has finished, insert a straightened paper clip in to the Reset Hole on your router.
- 5. Hold the paper clip in the Reset Hole for 10 seconds.
- 6. The factory reset of your router will begin, remove the paper clip.