Next stepPrevious step
How to reboot my TG589vac Wi-Fi Router modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If there's an issue with your Internet connection, you can usually fix it by rebooting your modem.
- 1. Locate the Power button on your TG589vac Wi-Fi Router.
- 2. Press the Power button to turn the TG589vac Wi-Fi Router off and wait 10 seconds.
- 3. Press the Power button to turn the TG589vac Wi-Fi Router on again.
- 4. The LED lights will blink as the modem goes through its start-up routine.
- 5. Wait until the LED lights turn solid green. Your modem has now rebooted.