Next stepPrevious step
How do I change the SSID (Network Name) of my Wi-Fi Channel
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard to access the modem's settings.
- 3. When you have Signed in (see the Topic "How to log in to my TG589vac Wi-Fi Router"), click Wireless.
- 4. Click the desired Access Point (e.g. TNCAP4B8603).
- 5. Click in the SSID name (Network Name) field.
- 6. Enter your desired name for the SSID (Network Name).
- 7. Click Save.
- 8. You will now need to re-connect to the network with its new name.All usernames and passwords for this network will remain the same as before the SSID (Network name) change.