Next stepPrevious step
Connect a mobile phone wirelessly (Windows Phone)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Make sure that your TG589vac Wi-Fi Router is connected to a power supply and that Wireless LED is on (2.4 GHz and/or 5 GHz).
- 2. On the phone you wish to connect, scroll to and touch All apps.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Network & wireless.
- 5. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 6. Turn the Wi-Fi ON.
- 7. Select the wireless network you wish to join. E.g. TNCAP4B8603.The wireless network details for your modem can be located on the underside of the TG589vac Wi-Fi Router or on the wireless settings card supplied in the box. Ensure that when entering the Wireless Key you use capital letters (CAPS lock on).
- 8. Enter the Wireless Key for this account and touch Done.The Wireless Key can be located on the underside of the TG589vac Wi-Fi Router or on the wireless settings card supplied in the box.
- 9. You will now be connected to the Wi-Fi network.