Next stepPrevious step
Manage Internet Site and Content Controls
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. On the Windows PC where the Internet Security Suite is installed, open a web browser.
- 2. In the address bar type http://sse.netintelligence.com and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- 3. Enter your Username you can find this on the Wireless Settings card under Internet Security Suite — Username.
- 4. Enter your Password you can find this on the Wireless Settings card under Internet Security Suite — Password.
- 5. Click Login — click here.
- 6. To manage the types of sites you can access/ block, click Managed Internet.
- 7. Click any of the checkboxes in the list to prevent users from accessing this type of site.
- 8. Click Save Changes.
- 9. Click OK.
- 10. To choose specific sites to allow or block access to, enter the website address into the text area. E.g click Allow website.
- 11. To remove any site from this list select the relevant checkbox and click Delete.