Next stepPrevious step
Factory Reset Router (reset button)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Resetting your router to its original factory settings might be necessary when your router does not appear to be working properly. Resetting the router will erase all personalized settings.
- 1. Turn off the power to your router by pressing the Power button.
- 2. Turn the power back on to your router by pressing the Power button.
- 3. Wait for the router to power on and the boot sequence to complete in full. This will be indicated by either a red or green Status light.
- 4. Once the boot sequence has finished, insert a straightened paper clip in to the Reset hole on your router.
- 5. Hold the paper clip in the Reset Hole for 10 seconds.
- 6. The factory reset of your router will begin, remove the paper clip.