Next stepPrevious step
Change Wi-Fi Channel
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard to access the routerʼs settings.
- 3. When you have Signed in (see the Topic “Log into the Router Management Interface”), click Wireless.
- 4. Click on the desired Access Point (e.g SSE Broadband XXXXXX).
- 5. Click the Channel drop down menu.
- 6. Select the desired channel number from the drop down menu. (E.g. 6)
- 7. Click Save to save your changes.
- 8. You will now need to re-connect to the network.All usernames and passwords for this network will remain the same as before the channel change.