Next stepPrevious step
Change Admin Password (Router Management Interface)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The administrator password is required when accessing the routerʼs settings. The default password for this router can be found on the bottom of your router under ACCESS KEY and on the Wireless Settings Card.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard to access the routerʼs settings.
- 3. When you have Signed in (see the Topic “Log into the Router Management Interface”), click the admin drop down arrow in the top corner of the screen.
- 4. Click Change my password.
- 5. In the Your old password field, enter the current password for the router.The default password for this router can be found on the Wireless Settings card supplied in the box and on bottom of your router under ACCESS KEY.
- 6. Enter a new password in to the Your new password field.
- 7. Re-enter the new password in Repeat new password field.
- 8. Click Change password to confirm the changes.