Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If thereʼs an issue with your Internet connection after the first 10 days, you can usually fix it by rebooting your router. (In the first few days the Broadband is being tested/adapted to the best speed so turning the Router off is not recommended in this initial stabalisation period).
- 1. Locate the Power button on your Router.
- 2. Press the Power button to turn the DWA0120 Wi-Fi Router off and wait 10 seconds for a quick reboot. For a more comprehensive reboot turn the power off for 3 mins.
- 3. Press the Power button to turn the Router on again.
- 4. The lights will blink as the router goes through its start-up routine.
- 5. Wait until the lights turn solid green. Your router has now rebooted.