Next stepPrevious step
Factory Reset Router (management interface)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Resetting your router to its original factory settings might be necessary when your router does not appear to be working properly. Resetting the router will erase all personalized settings.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard to access the routerʼs settings.
- 3. When you have Signed in (see the Topic “Log into the Router Management Interface”), click Gateway.
- 4. Click the Reset button next to Factory Defaults.
- 5. If prompted, click Ok.
- 6. Your router will now reset to the factory defaults.