Next stepPrevious step
Change Wi-Fi Password
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter to access the router settings.
- 3. When you have signed in (see the Topic “Log into the Router Management Interface”), click Wireless.
- 4. Click the desired Access Point (e.g. 2.4GHz SSE Broadband XXXXXX).
- 5. Scroll to and highlight the Wireless Password.
- 6. Enter your desired Wireless password.
- 7. Click Save.
- 8. You will also need to change the password of the other Access Point (E.g. 5GHz), repeat the above steps to update the 5GHz Access Point password and save.
- 9. Click Close.Your wireless password has now been changed, you will need to reconnect to the wireless network and use this new password.