Next stepPrevious step
Change Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard to access the routerʼs settings.
- 3. When you have Signed in (see the Topic “Log into the Router Management Interface”), click Wireless.
- 4. Click the desired Access Point (e.g. 2.4GHz SSE Broadband XXXXXX).
- 5. Click in the SSID name (Network Name) field.
- 6. Enter your desired name for the SSID (Network Name).
- 7. Click Save.
- 8. You will also need to change the name of the other Access Point (E.g. 5GHz), repeat the above steps to update the 5GHz Access Point and save.
- 9. You will now need to re-connect to the network with its new name.All usernames and passwords for this network will remain the same as before the SSID (Network name) change.